Roasted Vegetable Pasta Salad
(adapted from https://www.recipetineats.com/vegetarian-pasta-salad/#wprm-recipe-container-37806)
Submitted by Willemina Zwart
Roast Vegetables (can be done a day prior):
- Prehehat oven to 480 F (super high heat replicates BBQ charred edges).
- Place all vegetables together in bowls according to cooking times (see list below). In each bowl, drizzle with oil, sprinkle with garlic (and salt & pepper to taste).
- Spread vegetables on trays to keep to a thin layer. Roast according to cooking times (the longest vegetables for 25 minutes) and toss halfway through. Add other vegetables to trays according to cooking times (asparagus for last 5 minutes).
- Cook pasta per packet directions in large pot of salted water. Drain and return pasta into pot.
- Add vegetables. Add dressing and Italian spices, then toss.
- Set aside to cool.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Best served at room temperature.