Pumpkin Streusel cake
Recipe taken from:
Submitted by Maddy Zomer
- 2 tbsp flour (15 g) gf if desired
- 2 tbsp brown/coconut sugar (24 g)
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp butter/oil melted (14 g) df if desired
- 2 tbsp chopped nuts (optional) (15 g)
- To make the streusel, mix sugar, cinnamon and flour and pour in melted butter, stir to combine, mix in nuts, chill in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a standard loaf pan with parchment.
- Mix all wet, add all dry, fold to combine, pour into loaf pan. Sprinkle with the streusel.
- Bake about 40 minutes until a knife inserted comes out mostly clean.
- Cool completely, slice and enjoy!!